مدرس اون لايندخول

امتحانات انجليزي 6 وحدات للصف الأول الثانوى ترم أول 2024

مراجعة لغة انجليزية الصف الأول الثانوي | الترم الاول 2024
امتحانات لغة انجليزية على الوحدات الستة للصف الأول الثانوى 2024 ...

امتحانات انجليزي 6 وحدات للصف الأول الثانوى ترم أول 2024 40010

رابط تحميل نماذج امتحانات لغة إنجليزية 1 ثانوي الترم الاول 2024 حسب آخر مواصفات من هنا
Translate into Arabic:
Sports protect people and especially youth from many social and psychological diseases. As a result, we should encourage our youth to practice sports at school.

للمزيد|
remove_circleمواضيع مماثلة
Professor
Choose the correct answer from a, b, c or d:
 My wife took it for .................. that I wouldn’t work in another country.
a) gratitude                     b) granted                   c) grinded                 d) graduated
 The government banned selling cigarettes to .................. who are between 13 and 19.
a) the old                          b) teenagers               c) old people            d) teammates
 Our company uses the .................. to post workers’ penalties on it.
a) noticeboard                 b) blackboard           c) rucksack               d) aboard
 I received an email says I have won a million dollar. I think it’s a .................. .
a) scam                                b) scan                        c) skim                        d) scream
 You shouldn’t respond to e-mails which request personal details to avoid being a victim of .................. .
a) fishing                            b) phishing               c) scamming                d) scanning
 We all worry about the threat of .................. and computer viruses.
a) jacking                           b) sacking                 c) hacking                     d) packing
 I’m reading a/an .................. about “Cleopatra”. She was a great woman.
a) photography                b) geography           c) autobiography       d) biography
 My wife always forgets .................. the door although our house has been robbed three times.
a) looking                            b) lacking                c) locking                     d) logging
 The baby is too young to .................. itself.
a) eat                                      b) feed                     c) food                           d) flood
The referee .................. when the game was over and Egypt won the cup.
a) cried                                  b) shouted              c) clapped                    d) whistled
 My father is .................. hard-working man who performs his work so well.
a) the                                        b) a                           c) an                             d) no article
 I predicted the manager .................. them for their brilliant work.
a) promote                      b) will promote   c) would promote   d) is going to promote
 You should stop .................. your friends or I will punish you.
a) insulting                     b) to insult              c) to insulting           d) insulted
 Would you like .................. and see our new house?
a) to coming                  b) to come               c) coming                    d) come
 .................. happiness is so important for everyone of us.
a) A                                    b) The                      c) An                              d) No article
 .................. information is needed for this university project to be completed.
a) Many                            b) A lot                    c) Any                           d) Much
privacy_tip صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى