مدرس اون لايندخول

امتحانات انجليزي محافظات ثالثة اعدادي ترم أول 2024. pdf

B-Reading comprehension
2- Read and complete the text with words from the following list:- "4 Marks
every - beautiful-area-were-beauty-was
Many years ago, Hurghada and .......................................... villages. Nowadays,
they are host to hundreds of thousands of tourists. (...)............ year. Tourists go there
because of the (...).......................... and for the water sports such as diving. In
particular, tourists are attracted to the (..)...............because of the beautiful coral reefs.
3- Read the following passage and answer the questions: " 6 Marks"
What is the best age in life? When you arc a baby, life is simple. You happy are when
your parents look after you and give you enough food and milk. Then, as a toddler, you
learn to walk and begin to discover the world around you. When I was a child, my life
was great. I loved it when I was I started school and learned to read and write. But I
wasn't very happy when my parents did not let me stay up late or watch TV. Perhaps
being an adult is the best time in my life. You are allowed to drive a car and vote and
you can get married if you find the right person of course. Or is it better to be like my
grandfather who retired twelve years ago! Now, he is seventy two years old and he is
always happy.
(A): Choose the correct answer from a, b. c or d:
1- The main idea of the passage............
a) going to school
c) how to drive a car
b) when you learn to read
d) the best age in life
2- You are free to stay up late and watch TV when you are..............
a) a toddler b) an adult
c) a baby
d) a child
امتحانات انجليزي محافظات الاسكندرية - الدقهلية - الجيزة - الاقصر ثالثة اعدادي ترم أول 2023 . 2024
امتحانات انجليزي محافظات ثالثة اعدادي ترم أول 2024. pdf  Ayao_a11
امتحانات انجليزي محافظات ثالثة اعدادي ترم أول 2024. pdf  Ayao_a10
امتحانات انجليزي محافظات ثالثة اعدادي ترم أول 2024. pdf  Ayao_a12امتحانات انجليزي محافظات ثالثة اعدادي ترم أول 2024. pdf  Ayao_a13
امتحانات انجليزي محافظات ثالثة اعدادي ترم أول 2024. pdf  Ayao_a15
امتحانات انجليزي محافظات ثالثة اعدادي ترم أول 2024. pdf  Ayao_a14امتحانات انجليزي محافظات ثالثة اعدادي ترم أول 2024. pdf  Ayao_a17
امتحانات انجليزي محافظات ثالثة اعدادي ترم أول 2024. pdf  Ayao_a16
تحميل امتحانات انجليزي محافظات ثالثة اعدادي ترم أول 2023
كل الشكر للمستر المحترم Adel Abd Elhady
https://www.mediafire.com/file/la9pbzjz8vr2plh/محافظات+اليوم+انجلش+3+ع+ترم+اول+-+مستر+عادل.pdf/file
remove_circleمواضيع مماثلة
الأزهرى
Professor
امتحانات انجليزي محافظات ثالثة اعدادي ترم أول 2024. pdf  Scree102

تحميل أقوى مذكرة انجليزي لـ 3 اعدادي ترم أول 2024 . pdf أ. عبد البارى على
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1L288rvjisWSeZt-xu-gGWM7fl6eNqWsy/view
privacy_tip صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى