مدرس اون لايندخول

اقوى اسئلة اللغة الانجليزية لثالثة ثانوي لن يخرج عنها امتحان اخر العام

اقوى اسئلة اللغة الانجليزية لثالثة ثانوي لن يخرج عنها امتحان اخر العام 30-4-210
  لطلاب وطالبات الثانوية العامة,, ننشر مراجعة ليلة الامتحان لمادة اللغة الانجليزية الاسئلة التي لن يخرج عنها امتحان اخر العام، اعدها خبراء التعليم بوزارة التربية لملحق الجمهورية التعليمى وملحق المساء التعليمي.
اقوى اسئلة قواعد اللغة الانجليزية للثانوية العامة لن يخرج عنها امتحان اخر العام - ملحق الجمهورية
اقوى اسئلة اللغة الانجليزية لثالثة ثانوي لن يخرج عنها امتحان اخر العام 53_00210
تحميل: اقوى اسئلة قواعد اللغة الانجليزية للثانوية العامة لن يخرج عنها امتحان اخر العام pdf من هنا

مراجعة نهائية لمادة اللغة الانجليزية لن يخرج عنها امتحان اخر العام، اعدها خبراء درس خصوصى بجريدة المساء.
تحميل: مراجعة نهائية لمادة اللغة الانجليزية لن يخرج عنها امتحان اخر العام جريدة المساء pdf من هنا
remove_circleمواضيع مماثلة
Professor
The Paragraph
A " The positive topic " " الموضوع الايجابى
      In fact….العنوان …. is considered a topic of great importance that’s why we should give attention to it . We all agree that…….العنوان ….. play(s) an important role in our life nowadays .As a result of this, we can say that    الموضوع عنوان has (have) positive effects on us and it is clear that it may lead us to a better life. Hence, it is necessary for us to do our best to benefit from it by all possible means .To shed more light on that , I can say that all the members of society should double their efforts to achieve what our aspired targets .
    Briefly, we can say that if we put hand in hand and unite, we can develop it and enjoy our life more and more. At last, not at least, we can say that عنوان need(s) a great interest from us as our life is nothing in the absence of it .To sum up , I'd like to say that our life without …الموضوع … is like a river without water .                    
B) The Negative topic " الموضوع السلبى "
    It is a given fact that العنوان is (are) considered one of the most serious problems that we face in our life. It is clear that ,there are many causes that lead to this problem like carelessness and greed . This problem has serious effects on us because it may lead to other serious problems . Therefore, all members of society should do their best to solve and avoid this problem by all possible means.     From my point of view, this problem can be solved easily. This can be done by several ways such as co-operation, spreading national awareness among citizens and hard work. Briefly, if we follow these suggested solutions, this problem will be solved sooner or later and we will be able to lead a happy life free from problems. To sum up , I'd like to say that our life without …الموضوع … is like a real paradise
C ) The advantages and disadvantages topic "موضوع المزايا والعيوب "
    It is known that ….is a mixed blessing because it has some advantages and some disadvantages .  First for all, I would like to start with its advantages. One of them, it is very useful when we use it in a good way like….… It will have another advantage if it is used in… On the other hand, it will have some disadvantages if it is used in a wrong way for example, some people use it in a wrong way such as …...and………. This will surely have a bad effect on us .Therefore, It is advisable to do our best to avoid its disadvantages and we should benefit from its advantages to lead a peaceful, happy and safe life free from problems.                                                                                        
privacy_tip صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى