مدرس اون لايندخول

قصه اللغة الانجليزية للصف الاول الثانوي 2020 كامله مترجمه

قصه اللغة الانجليزية للصف الاول الثانوي 2020 كامله مترجمه 58818
قصه اللغة الانجليزية للصف الاول الثانوي 2020 كامله مترجمه

Translated by
Mr. Adel Elhossini

Chapter 1
Before you read
• Look at the pictures. What do you think the story is about?

Jim Hawkins:
I’ll start by writing about the time when my father owned an inn called the Admiral Benbow, many years ago. I remember the day when a man walked into the inn. He was tall and strong, with an old blue coat and a scar on his face. He looked around him.
جيم هوكينز
سأبدأ بالكتابة عن الوقت الذي كان فيه والدي يمتلك نزلًا يسمى (الأدميرال بينبو) ، قبل عدة سنوات. أتذكر اليوم الذي دخل فيه رجل إلى النزل. كان طويل القامة وقويا ، ومرتديا معطفا أزرق قديم وله ندبة على وجهه. كان نظر حوله
“This is a nice, quiet place. I’ll stay here. Please, take this up to my room,” he said, pointing to a large wooden box.
"هذا مكان جميل وهادئ. سأبقى هنا." هو قال ،" من فضلك ، خذ هذا إلى غرفتي." واشار الى صندوق خشبي كبير
“You can call me Captain. And this is for you,” he continued, handing my father three or four gold coins. The Captain was usually a quiet man. He spent his days walking on the beach or on the cliffs. When he came back, he always asked, “Did any sailors visit the inn today?” At first, we thought he wanted to find some other sailors, but later we realised that he didn’t want any sailors to find him.
"يمكنك ان تنادينى كابتن. وتابع قائلا "هذا من أجلك" ، واعطى والدي ثلاث أو أربع عملات ذهبية. وكان كابتن عادة رجلا هادئا. قضى أيامه يمشي على الشاطئ أو على المنحدرات. عندما عاد ، كان يسأل دائمًا ، "هل قام أي بحار بزيارة النزل اليوم؟" في البداية ، اعتقدنا أنه يريد العثور على بعض البحارة الآخرين ، لكن في وقت لاحق أدركنا أنه لا يريد أي بحارة ان يعثروا عليه.
In the evenings, the Captain sometimes told stories about his time at sea. My father was worried that nobody would want to visit the inn because they would be frightened by the Captain’ stories, but I think people liked them.
في المساء ، كان يخبرنا كابتن أحيانًا حكايات عن وقته في البحر. كان والدي قلقًا من عدم رغبة أي شخص في زيارة النزل لأنهم سيخافون من قصص كابتن ، لكنني أعتقد أن الناس أحبوها
The Captain stayed at the inn for months. He did not give us any more money for his room and my father did not dare to ask him for more.
بقي الكابتن في النزل لعدة أشهر. لم يعطنا أي أموال إضافية لغرفته ولم يجرؤ والدي على طلب المزيد
One morning, the Captain went for a walk along the beach. I was helping my mother to make breakfast when another man walked into the inn. He was thin and pale, with three fingers on his left hand. He sat down and asked, “Is this table here for my friend Bill?”
في صباح أحد الأيام ، ذهب الكابتن للتمشي على الشاطئ. كنت أساعد والدتي فى الإفطار عندما دخل رجل آخر إلى النزل. كان نحيفاً شاحبًا ، وله ثلاثة أصابع فى يده اليسرى. جلس وسأل ، "هل هذه الطاولة هنا لصديقي بيل؟"  
I told him that I did not know Bill and said that the table was for the Captain.
“Well, my friend Bill might say that he’s the Captain,” he said. “He has a scar on his face and likes to tell a story. Is that him?”
“Yes,” I said. “He’s gone for a walk.”
أخبرته أنني لا أعرف بيل وقلت إن الطاولة مخصصة لكابتن
قال: "حسنًا ، قد يقول صديقي بيل إنه الكابتن". "لديه ندبة فى وجهه ويحب أن يروي حكاية. هل هذا هو؟"
"نعم انا قلت. "لقد ذهب للتمشي".
“Which way did he walk?” he asked.
I pointed towards the beach. The man stood up and waited by the door for the Captain to return.
"فى أي طريق مشى؟"
أشرت نحو الشاطئ. وقف الرجل وانتظر عند الباب حتى يعود الكابتن.
When the Captain saw the man, he looked pale and ill.
“Black Dog!” the Captain said.
“That’s right,” he replied. “I’ve found my friend Bill! We’ve had a lot of adventures since I lost these fingers!”
عندما رأى القبطان الرجل ، بدا شاحبًا ومريضًا.
"بلاك دوج!" قال الكابتن.
أجاب: "هذا صحيح". "لقد وجدت بيل صديقي! حدثت لنا الكثير من المغامرات منذ أن فقدت هذه الأصابع!"

تحميل: قصه اللغة الانجليزية للصف الاول الثانوي 2020 كامله مترجمه من هنا
remove_circleمواضيع مماثلة
لا يوجد حالياً أي تعليق
privacy_tip صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى