مدرس اون لايندخول

مذكرة قواعد ومهارات اللغة الانجليزية للصف الاول الثانوي ترم أول مستر محمد فوزي

مذكرة قواعد ومهارات اللغة الانجليزية للصف الاول الثانوي ترم أول مستر محمد فوزي 8141
لطلاب اولى ثانوي، يقدم مستر محمد فوزي "مدرس اون لاين، مذكرة قواعد ومهارات اللغة الانجليزية للصف الاول الثانوي الفصل الدراسي الأول 
 the present simple
ا التكوين Form
يتكون المضارع البسيط من مصدر الفعل مع مع الضمائر I و you و we و they. أما بالنسبة لـ he,she,it نصرف الفعل كالتالي:
.١. نضع و في الحالة العادية. eats - runs - walks - sings)
٢. نضع es لو انتهى الفعل بـ x أو o أو sh أو ch أو . أو .. washes - watches - crosses - goes - mixes)
. إذا انتهى الفعل بحرف y مسبوق بحرف ساكن تحذف ونضيف cries - (tries) . ies)
إذا انتهى الفعل بحرف y مسبوق بحرف متحرك a e o) نضيف و فقط (enjoys - plays - prays)

المذكرة pdf منسقة 44 ورقة للطباعة

تحميل: مذكرة قواعد ومهارات اللغة الانجليزية لاولى ثانوي ترم أول pdf من هنا
remove_circleمواضيع مماثلة
Professor
Choose the correct answer from a, b, c or d:
1 If you want to .................. “Smouha Club”, you should apply to the employee in this office.
a) contract                    b) join                          c) addict                     d) distract
2 My son is always .................. by his classmates at school. I will complain to the headmaster.
a) bullied                      b) killed                        c) imprisoned           d) punished
3 Nora is a seven - .................. - old orphan. Her parents died in an accident.
a) a year                        b) year’s                        c) years’                      d) year
4 I prefer buying all my needs .................. as there are a lot of offers there.
a) offline                       b) upland                     c) online                    d) outline
5 All teachers should be .................. and tolerant to be able to deal with their students.
a) complicated           b) complex                  c) hard                       d) flexible
6 .................. is a dishonest plan to get money.
a) Software                 b) Phishing                 c) Hacking                 d) Downloading
7 It is important to get an .................. software to protect your personal data on your computer.
a) anti-human             b) anti-virus             c) anti-biotic             d) anti-septic
8 .................. the age of technology, communicating with your friends is easier.
a) At                                 b) From                     c) By                              d) In
9 The word “..................” means to break into a computer illegally.
a) upload                        b) database              c) hacking                    d) app
10 When the light goes out at night, we usually depend on .................. .
a) daylight                       b) sunlight              c) candlelight             d) darkness
11 I usually go .................. with my wife every Friday.
a) to shopping                b) shop                    c) shopping                 d) shops
12 I .................. to the cinema. I have got a ticket.
a) am going                      b) am going to go   c) would go               d) go
13 Can I ask you for .................. money to pay off my debts?
a) some                             b) any                       c) many                         d) a lot of
14 The accused man denied .................. into the house the week before.
a) breaking                       b) to break             c) broke                      d) to breaking
15 A number of people .................. waiting for the train to arrive.
a) is                                      b) has been            c) was                              d) are
16 They .................. the match at 6 tomorrow. So let’s meet them next week.
a) will be watched           b) are watching  c) would watch            d) will be watching
Mr.Riad
privacy_tip صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى