مدرس اون لايندخول

نصوص الاستماع لمنهج اللغة الانجليزية الجديد للثانوية العامة 2019

نصوص الاستماع لمنهج اللغة الانجليزية الجديد للثانوية العامة 2019 183
لطلاب الثانوية العامة دفعىة 2019 يقدم مدرس اون لاين ،  نصوص الاستماع لمنهج اللغة الانجليزية الجديد للصف الثالث الثانوي اعداد مستر بيومي غريب

Unit one
Listening Text
 Interviewer : When did you start writing?
 Writer : I first wrote stories and poems when I was at primary school.
 Interviewer : What was the first thing you wrote?
 Writer : When I was seven, I wrote a poem which won second prize in a national competition
                      for school children.
 Interviewer : When did you start writing stories?
 Writer : When I was at university I wrote short stories for a student magazine.  My head 
                      was always full of ideas.  While I was finishing one story, I was planning the next one.
 Interviewer : Didn’t you get confused?
 Writer : Not really. I used to write very quickly- I finished most short stories in two or three 
                      days.  As soon as I had finished one story, I started the next one. 
 Interviewer : Do you still write like that?
 Writer : No, I don’t write short stories now. Now I only write novels. They take much longer.
 Interviewer : So how do you write now?  Do you have a fixed routine?
 Writer : Yes.  I write from nine in the morning till three in the afternoon, with a ten-minute 
                      break for coffee at midday.  
 Interviewer : Do you use a computer?
 Writer : No, I’m old-fashioned. I use a pencil and paper.  I used a computer for a few 
                      weeks, but it gave me a headache.  So, first I write something by hand, then
                      my secretary types it onto the computer.  My publisher insists that I send everything 
                     as an e-mail attachment.
 Interviewer : How many words do you usually write?
 Writer : I write one thousand new words a day for a week, then I spend two or three 
                      days checking the week’s work until I’m completely happy. I’d changed my last 
                      novel six times before I was happy with it.
 Interviewer : Do you show other people?
 Writer : No, not until a novel’s almost finished.  Then I give it to two or three good friends 
                     and ask them for the opinions.
 Interviewer : Do they ever tell you they don’t like what you’ve written?
 Writer : Yes! Last year both of the people who read one of my books said they didn’t like 
                      how my story ended.  So I changed it.
 Interviewer : What did you think of the ending of your last story?
 Writer : When I finished it, I thought it was my best ending yet!
 Interviewer : That’s very interesting. Thank you for talking to me.
 Writer : You’re welcome. 
Unit Two
Listening Text
Interviewer:  Many people have grown up reading the books of Abdel-Tawab Youssef. In Fact, I have just finished one of his books, called MY FATHER, AN EGYPTIAN TEACHER. With me today is Mrs Abdelaziz: She has written a book about why the writer became successful. So, Mrs Abdelaziz, Was Youssef from Cairo? 
Mrs Abdelaziz:  No, he wasn’t, although he lived all his life there. He was born in 1928 in a small village near Beni Suef. When he was a child, he loved to read children’s books and also loved writing.
Interviewer: Did he go to university?
Mrs Abdelaziz: Yes, in 1945 he started studying political science at Cairo University. He graduated in 1950 and then worked for the Egyptian Ministry of Education but six months later, his father died.
Interviewer: That must have been a difficult time for him.
Mrs Abdelaziz: That’s right. He wanted to live in Cairo with his mother and his three younger sisters. His uncles didn’t think that was a good idea, but he wanted to earn enough money to send his sisters to school, which was unusual at that time.
Interviewer: When did he start writing children book?
Mrs Abdelaziz: He didn’t start for many years. He married Noaila Rashed in 1956 and they had three children. He set up the Children’s Culture Association in 1968 and he travelled to many countries to study children’s culture, but he didn’t start writing until 1975.
Interviewer: What happened then?
Mrs Abdelaziz: Well, in 1957, started writing children’s stories for radio and television. The stories were very successful and so he started to write novels, poems and plays, often about important events and people in the world. He won many awards for his writing.
Interviewer: Are his books only famous in Egypt?
Mrs Abdelaziz: No. Since he became famous in Egypt, people have translated his books into many languages, including English, French and Chinese. Abdel-Tawab Youssef travelled a lot too. In 1985, he lectured at the university of Ohio in the United States about writing for children and the importance of Arabic literature. He died in 2015, aged 87.
Interviewer: His books have influenced children for many years, and I am sure children will continue to enjoy his books in the future. Thank you!
Unit Three
Listening
Kasim : Hi, Ziad.
Ziad : Hi, Kasim.
Kasim : What are you looking at?
Ziad : It's an e-book reader. I'm going to read an e-book on it. It's a novel by William Golding.
Kasim : What are e-books?
Ziad : They're electronic books. I read one last week. Now I'm really enthusiastic about the idea of using them to read all my books.
Kasim   : How do you read them?
Ziad : Well, you download the them from the internet onto an e-book reader, like this one. As you can see, it is a small computer about the same size as a paperback. It has a screen like the page of a book. So you read the book on the screen and turn the pages by pressing buttons or by touching the screen.
Kasim : But surely you can't download all kinds of books?
Ziad : You can download many kinds of books, but in the future, they'll probably publish every new book as an ordinary book and as an e-book.
Kasim : That sounds amazing, but if you have to pay for the reader and the download, that must be expensive.
Ziad : At the moment e-book readers are quite expensive, but I'm sure the publishers will reduce the price when more people buy them. New gadgets are always expensive when only a few people are buying them.
Kasim : Do you think publishers will ever replace traditional books completely?
Ziad : No, I don't think so. But when more books are available online, I think we'll read most bestsellers as e-books. On the other hand, I'm sure publishers won't replace some kinds of books.
Kasim : Yes, books that are large or where pictures are important.
Ziad : E-books are good for the environment, too.
Kasim : Are they?
Ziad : Yes, think of all the paper that we can save.
Kasim : It's a great idea.
Ziad : This is my cousin's e-book reader, but I really like it, so my father is buying me one for my next birthday.
Kasim : There's a programme about the future of books on TV. The programme starts at seven o'clock tomorrow evening. I think I'll watch that programme. Will you watch it with me?
Ziad : I'd like to, but I can't. I'll be reading tomorrow evening. I want to finish the book by William Golding.
Kasim : You've read a lot of his books, haven't you?
Ziad : Yes. After I finish this book, I'll have read all of his novels.
Revision A
Listening 
My Father, An Egyptian Teacher
My father was a teacher in Beni Suef. Every day, he left home early to teach his first class, and came home late, his bag heavy with the books he had to mark that evening. I often asked him, "Do they pay you enough for all this hard work?" He smiled and said, "I'm not the owner of a shop who can get money for the goods he sells. But I think I will be rewarded one day."
My father continued to work hard until many years later when he became ill. I took him to see a famous doctor in Cairo. We paid two pounds to see him. That was a lot of money then, especially for a teacher. Soon we were taken to the doctor's room. The doctor looked at my father for a long time. He asked him many questions while he was examining him. Then he suggested that my father should spend a few days at his own private hospital. My father did not want to accept, because this was very expensive.
The doctor then gave him something and said, "Bring this and some clothes to the hospital tomorrow morning." My father looked at what the doctor had given him. It was two pounds. "Why have you returned the money?" he asked. The doctor smiled. "Please accept this money and listen to what I have to say.
I was one of your pupils at Beni Suef. I know it is not easy for you to remember the many pupils that you teach, but we have always remembered you. I have always wanted to meet you again, because
you are behind every success that I have had in life."
My father looked at the kind doctor and said, "I have worked hard as a teacher for a moment like this! I'm so happy to know that my work has made your life successful! "
Unit Four
Listening 
Narrator: Dr Aisha Abd EI-Rahman, who is known as Bint El-Shatei, is one of the most famous people in Egyptian and Arab culture. As well as writing books on society and culture, she also wrote poems and for fifty years wrote for the newspaper: Al Ahram. During her life, she helped to improve women’s position in Egyptian society.
Dr Aisha was born in 1913. Her father was an important man and Dr Aisha used to go with him to meetings, at which she learned to read and write. At a time when many girls didn’t go to school. Aisha’s mother encouraged her daughter to get a good education and, as a result,  Aisha started school at the age of five.
Dr Aisha was successful at school and went to Cairo University, where she studied Arabic language and literature. She was awarded her degree in 1939 and then joined the university staff as a research assistant. In 1942, she was employed as a government inspector for the teaching of Arabic literature.
Using the name Bint El Shatei, Dr Aisha wrote many books and articles in which she argued for a more positive role for women in the modern world. 
Dr Aisha was a respected teacher and taught at many universities across the Arab world. With her husband, Professor A min EI-Kholy, Dr Aisha spent holidays visiting European museums, universities and libraries.
Dr Aisha died in 1998 at the age of eighty five .Her work, which had taken up much of her personal life, is still appreciated today.
Unit Five
Listening
Interviewer : In today's programme, we are looking at the poet Emily Dickinson. With me is the author Clare Lovell who has written a book which calls Emily the first modern poet. Clare, Emily Dickinson was born in 1830, so why do you call her modern?
Clare Lovell : Well traditionally, poems usually have three or more verses and in every verse, there are words that rhyme at the end of some of the lines. Today, modern poems do not always follow these rules. They may have either no words that rhyme, or words that partly rhyme, for example young and song. Many modern poets do not really follow any rules at all! But their poems work very well.
Interviewer : So did Emily Dickinson's poems break the usual rules?
Clare Lovell : Well they were certainly different to most poems at that time. Many of her poems had very short lines, no titles, and sometimes no punctuation!
Interviewer : So are her poems challenging to read?
Clare Lovell : No, they aren't. Most of them were changed by her publishers so that they are more like normal poems.
Interviewer : Tell me about her life.
Clare Lovell : When she was a child, she was good at both writing and playing the piano. But she was an unusual adult. She always wore white clothes and she spent nearly all her life at home, where she wrote her poems. She spent about half of her time writing poems, and the other half helping with the housework, as her mother was very ill. She had a few friends but she didn't like to see them often. She preferred to write long letters to each friend instead. She wrote a lot of poems, but most of them were not published until after she died in 1886.
Interviewer : Did she marry?
Clare Lovell : No. We think that two men might have asked her to marry them but she accepted neither of their offers.
Interviewer : Which of her poems is most famous?
Clare Lovell : That is difficult to say! Only a few of her poems were published when she was alive, but you can read all of her 1,800 poems today. My favourite poem is called If I can stop. It is about  how important it is to help people in life. It's very moving.
Interviewer: That sounds lovely, I'm going to read that poem next. Thank you for your time.
Unit Six
Listening
Narrator: 1
Speaker 1 : I'm a freelance writer. I have just had my first child, so I'm too busy to go to work every day. What I like about freelance work is that you can choose how much work you want to do. Before my son was born, I worked very hard. Sometimes I worked so hard that I had to work until late at night. Now, I'm only doing a few hours of work a day. Later; as my son gets older; I'll increase the amount of work that I do. The problem with being a freelance worker is that you don 't always get regular work. There are times when you can't work hard enough to live comfortably. Also, it can be hard to make money and look after my family.
Narrator: 2
Speaker 2: When I was younger, I worked such long hours that I didn't have any time to myself. The best thing about freelance work is that you can choose your working hours. When you don't have to go to an office each day, you can manage your time. Because you're working for yourself, you can make your own timetable. But of course it is very important that you get the work done on time. You must meet the deadlines.
Narrator: 3
Speaker 3: When I moved away from the city I was working in, I had to make a difficult decision: either to find a new job, or to carry on working for the same company, but freelance. I'm a book designer, so my job is one which can be done almost anywhere. All I need is a computer and the internet, and I can do my job wherever I want to. I need to travel to meetings, but I can take my work with me. When you're a freelance worker, you can choose where you want to do your job.
Narrator: 4
Speaker 4: I'm a freelance project manager for a big organisation. I work on lots of different projects. The best thing about working freelance is that I can choose exactly which projects to take on. I find my own clients, so I usually look for the ones that provide the most interesting projects. The disadvantage of this is that you can't always find new clients to work with when you are freelance. If you are working for an organisation, they find the clients for you.
Narrator: 5
Speaker 5: I'm a freelance accountant. I like my job, but it sometimes gets lonely working on your own. It is more sociable when you are working in an office. Also, freelance workers have to do their own accounts! For an accountant that's not a problem, but I know other freelance workers who find doing their job and doing their accounts is too difficult for them to do on their own.
Revision B
Listening
Interviewer : As you know, we are looking for a freelance journalist. So, you're interested 
                      in applying, are you?
Candidate : Yes, that's right.
Interviewer :I would like to ask you a few questions. Could you tell me more about  your
                      qualifications?
Candidate : Of course. I have both a degree in law and some experience as a journalist, too.
Interviewer : Can you tell me about your experience?
Candidate : Certainly. Firstly, I started writing for a local newspaper. I wanted to write news, but
                      there weren't enough staff there to only write news, so soon I was in charge of 
                      writing each part of the newspaper: you know, the weather, sports and travel.
                      They liked my work so much that I became manager in just two years.
Interviewer : It's good that you were the manager of the local newspaper. However, we don't 
                      have enough work to have a new member of staff here. We only need a 
                      freelance journalist. Why do you want the job?
Candidate : Mainly because I know your newspaper has a very good reputation. I would like 
                      to get some experience working for a large national newspaper like yours, 
                      which millions of people read every day.
Interviewer : Your experience is certainly impressive. Do you have any questions for me?
Candidate : Yes. Firstly, I have a degree in law. This could help me in my work, couldn't it?
Interviewer : Certainly. Our journalists write about all kinds of subjects.
Candidate : Secondly, I also have two children at school. Are the hours flexible or do I need 
                      to be at my desk at certain times?
Interviewer : We already have a few mothers working for us, so yes, we can be flexible. I 
                      think you'll find working here very interesting.
Candidate : Thank you. Well, I'm available to start whenever you like.
Interviewer : Good. I'll call you next week.
Unit Seven
Listening 
Interviewer : Thank you for coming into the studio this morning. Could you start by telling the listeners what you're doing this week?
Astronaut : Well, this is a very special week for me. Tomorrow afternoon, I'm being taken with two other astronauts to a secret location. The spaceship launches at 7.50 the next evening.
Interviewer : How exciting! How long does it take to reach the Space Station?
Astronaut : It takes about six hours. I'm really looking forward to it.
Interviewer : What is your mission, exactly?
Astronaut : There are two or three little things that need to be looked at on the International Space Station, but the main problem is the temperature control system. We think there may be a leak of some kind.
Interviewer : Is that a problem?
Astronaut : We don't think so. We think it will be repaired quite quickly.
Interviewer : Is it a difficult job?
Astronaut : No, not particularly, but we'll almost certainly need to spend some time working outside.
Interviewer : Do you mean a spacewalk?
Astronaut : Yes, maybe, but we won't know until we're there. Then all the equipment will be examined.
Interviewer : Isn't that really dangerous?
Astronaut : Not really. We're given a lot of training. We're told exactly what to do in these situations when we will be weightless in space.
Interviewer : How long will you be in space for?
Astronaut : We'll probably be there for about five or six days. It depends on how serious the problems are.
Interviewer : I'm sure you'll be interviewed by a lot of journalists after your mission, but we'd love to talk to you again when you get back!
Astronaut : I'd be happy to.
Interviewer : Thank you.
Unit Eight
Listening
Narrator: Today, I'm going to give a talk about one of the most famous writers of science fiction: Arthur C. Clarke. He was born in England in 1917, the son of a farmer. He was always interested in science, but his father died and his family did not have much money, so Clarke had to find work as soon as he finished school. He got a job with the government, although he wrote for science magazines in his free time. He was able to develop his skills in science during the Second World War, when he worked with radar. This system was being used for the first time, to help planes to land. Many science articles by Clarke had been published in magazines before the war ended. He predicted satellite television in one article. Later, his science fiction stories were also published in magazines.

Clarke decided to go to university after the war and he graduated in maths and physics. He became the editor of a science magazine and continued to write articles and stories. Many of his stories were about people travelling into space in rockets. Soon he was famous as a writer and also as a scientific consultant. Scientists and technicians knew that Clarke could be asked about spaceships and satellites, and he was happy to talk about his ideas.

In 1964, Clarke was asked to work on a film for the famous director Stanley Kubrick. The director wanted to make a film of one of Clarke's short stories. This became 2001: A Space Odyssey. The film, about travelling far into space, has been watched by many millions of people since it was made in 1968.

After a serious illness, Clarke was in a wheelchair for many years and he died in 2008, but he is remembered as a great scientist as well as a writer. The Arthur C Clarke Foundation has promoted the use of technology to improve the quality of life in developing countries, and there are now parts of space that have been named after him.
Unit Nine
Listening
Narrator: Most people love their mobile phone, but some people are worried about the effect that mobile phone signals might have on our health. These signals are sent to and from our mobile phones and mobile devices all the time. Scientists think that the signals are too weak to do any damage to our health. However, mobile phones have not been around long enough for scientists to be certain of this.

For that reason, parents of children with mobile phones should get their children to limit the amount of time they spend using them. They should also get them to turn off their mobile phones when they go to sleep, or to put them in a different room. Although mobile phone signals are weak, the signals sent from mobile phone masts are much stronger. Some people who live near mobile phone masts in particular worry about what the radio waves might do to them. These waves are very powerful and can travel for many kilometres. They can pass through buildings, so they can easily pass through our bodies too. Many people who live close to masts have complained about feeling tired, getting headaches and even getting forms of cancer. But is there really a link between illnesses and radio waves?

It seems that there is no proof that radio waves make people ill. In 2014, scientists did an experiment in England. They had ten students move into a house with a mobile phone mast in the garden. They had the mobile phone mast turned on ten days after the students moved in. However, the students thought that the mast was on all the time and they told the scientists that they felt ill. The result of the experiment seems to show that the cause of illnesses might be worrying about the effects of phone masts, rather than the radio waves themselves. However, to be safe, scientists believe that we should have mobile phone masts installed in high or remote areas wherever possible. It's probably a good idea for people who live close to mobile phone masts to get their health checked frequently, too. Follow this advice and you will be able to get things done on your mobile phone without worrying about your health.
Revision C
Listening
Journalist : I've heard that there is a lot of rubbish in space. Is that correct?
Scientist : Yes, it is. The first man in space was on Vostok 1, which launched from earth in 1961. Since that time, around 7,000 spaceships and satellites have been sent into space. It's a well-known fact that not all parts of a spaceship return to earth. A lot of parts stay in space and continue to orbit the Earth. Satellites also break or stop working. So all of these parts become rubbish.
Journalist : Is it possible that spaceships or astronauts could be hit by this space rubbish? That would be very dangerous, wouldn't it?
Scientist : Yes, it is possible. It is thought that there are about 18,000 large objects going around the earth. Most of this is space rubbish. But it is believed that there are thousands of smaller objects too. These travel very fast. A spaceship can be badly damaged or fail if it is hit by one of these objects.
Journalist : That is a huge amount of space rubbish! Can you tell us what would happen if an object hit the space station, for example?
Scientist : The astronauts are trained for this situation. If there is a problem, they will be taken back to earth. This almost happened in 2015. The astronauts were told that the space station might be hit by space rubbish in 90 minutes' time. They were ready to leave the space station, but fortunately, it was not hit.
Journalist : What can be done to help this situation in the future? Can the space rubbish be removed?
Scientist : Many ideas have been suggested. One idea is to push the rubbish far out into space, where it cannot damage anything. Another idea is to send a special spaceship into space that has a net. The space rubbish can then be caught using the net. The rubbish is then taken closer to the earth, where it will be burned.
Journalist : They are interesting ideas! Thank you very much.

تحميل:  نصوص الاستماع لمنهج اللغة الانجليزية الجديد للثانوية العامة 2019 بصيغة وورد من هنااا
remove_circleمواضيع مماثلة
لا يوجد حالياً أي تعليق
privacy_tip صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى