مدرس اون لايندخول

امتحان شهر مارس 2018 روعة

[ltr]A ) Language Functions[/ltr]
[ltr]1) Complete the following dialogue between two friends about playing basketball:[/ltr]
[ltr]   Walid:   -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------?[/ltr]
[ltr]  Amr : I am going to play basketball.   [/ltr]
[ltr]   Walid : Can I go with you as I enjoy playing it ?[/ltr]
[ltr]  Amr : --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [/ltr]
[ltr]  Walid :  Should we wear sports clothes ?[/ltr]
[ltr]  Amr : ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/ltr]
[ltr]  Walid : -----------------------------------------------------------------------------?[/ltr]
[ltr]  Amr : We can meet at the pharmacy and go together[/ltr]
[ltr]2 Write what you would say in each of the following situations: [/ltr]
1) You would like to ask a teacher to explain why it is colder in the winter than in the summer.  
2-Your friend invites you to the cinema, but you have to travel with father.
 3-You ask your friend about the price of his new mobile.
[ltr]3 Read the following, then answer the questions:[/ltr]
[ltr]             Mars has been studied for hundreds of years. Astronomers say that it is the planet which is   most like the earth. A day on Mars is nearly the same as it is on earth. It lasts for 24 hours and    39 minutes. However, a year lasts for one year and 320 days. If you looked at Mars through a telescope, you might see a very big mountain. It is more than 20 kilometres high. That is three   times as big as Everest! Scientists say that if you went to Mars, you might find water under the   surface. However, living on Mars would not be easy. In summer, the temperature is usually  minus 5°C and in winter it can be minus 82°C![/ltr]
[ltr]  Answer the following questions [/ltr]
[ltr]1 - What is the main idea of this passage? [/ltr]
[ltr] 2-  What do scientists think might be on the planet Mars that people could use?    [/ltr]
[ltr] 3-  Can you think of three reasons why it would not be possible to live on Mars?  [/ltr]
[ltr] 4 What does the underlined word it refer to? [/ltr]
[ltr]   a) Mars     b) a day on Mars     c) a year on earth    d) a year on Mars           5 What do you think that the word surface means?  [/ltr]
[ltr] a) the sea                                  b )the clouds    [/ltr]
[ltr] c) the top of the ground        d) the biggest rivers.[/ltr]
[ltr]C) The Novel[/ltr]
[ltr]4) a) Match column A with column B[/ltr]
[ltr]1- A poor  woman[/ltr]
[ltr]a- got out of the taxi angrily.[/ltr]
[ltr]2- Ginger[/ltr]
[ltr]b- was Jerry's daughter. [/ltr]
[ltr]3- The two men[/ltr]
[ltr]c- asked Jerry how to find the hospital.[/ltr]
[ltr]4- Harry[/ltr]
[ltr]d- told Black Beauty about her difficult life.[/ltr]

[ltr]e- was Jerry's son. [/ltr]
[ltr]2- Answer the following questions: [/ltr]
[ltr]1-     How did Ginger look like when Beauty saw her after the fall? [/ltr]
[ltr]2-     How did Jerry describe Black Beauty to his daughter?   [/ltr]
[ltr]3-     Why did Black Beauty stop finding it difficult to pull a taxi in London? [/ltr]
[ltr]4-       Why do you think that Jerry took Captain to work on Black Beauty’s first morning in  London?[/ltr]
[ltr]5-      Why did Ginger stop kicking people who weren’t good to her?  [/ltr]
[ltr]D Usage and Writing[/ltr]
[ltr]5 Choose the correct answer from a, b, c or d: [/ltr]
[ltr]1 ) An e-mail  ----------------------------------   to me yesterday [/ltr]
[ltr]a ) was sent       b )  have sent     c  ) has been sent              d )  have [/ltr]
[ltr]     2 )This mosque can be seen easily because of its high   ------------------- [/ltr]
[ltr]a ) tower           b ) minarets     c)  lighthouse            d ) pyramid[/ltr]
[ltr]3– Taj Mahal was built by the ........................ of India for his wife  [/ltr]
[ltr]  . a)  servant           b ) secretary            c ) farmer               d ) ruler [/ltr]
[ltr]4) If we went to the beach, we …………………..   swimming. [/ltr]
[ltr]a ) will go         b )  have gone           c ) could go        d ) won’t go[/ltr]
[ltr]5) If you visit the palace today, it ………………….   very busy. [/ltr]
[ltr]a ) is              b ) might have            c ) would be             d )might be [/ltr]
[ltr]6)-  This email asks for my computer password. It might be a   [/ltr]
[ltr] a )  score           b )  skin          c ) scam                   d) scan[/ltr]
[ltr]7)- You can see some beautiful pictures in the new art ………….[/ltr]
[ltr]a ) gallery               b )  dome           c ) minaret               d ) temple[/ltr]
[ltr]8) -The shop is ……for a new assistant. Perhaps Manal can work there. [/ltr]
[ltr]a ) investing  a     b) writing          c) arranging           d ) advertising[/ltr]
[ltr]9- )The teacher asked us ……………………. talk[/ltr]
[ltr]a) don’t                    b) not                       c) not to                              d) to[/ltr]
[ltr]10)- There is nothing wrong with his body . I think he has ………………….. problems .[/ltr]
[ltr]a) psychological                b) physical                 d) heart                            d) kidney[/ltr]
[ltr]11)  I encouraged my brother …………… hard[/ltr]
[ltr]a) to work                   b) works                c) working                          d) work [/ltr]
[ltr]12)- My friend looks happy . He  ……………………. failed his exams [/ltr]
[ltr]a) must have                      b) should have           d) ought to have            d) couldn’t have[/ltr]
[ltr]6) Rewrite the following sentences :[/ltr]
[ltr]1)You should see a doctor .     ( if )  [/ltr]
[ltr]2) He doesn't  go to school because he is ill .  ( If)                                    [/ltr]
[ltr]3) Government  set  up many new schools every year . ( Begin with : Many new school……..)[/ltr]
[ltr]7- Write an email to a friend who wants to know about one of the following:[/ltr]
[ltr] 1- social networking sites[/ltr]
[ltr] 2- How your school has changed over the past few years.[/ltr]
[ltr] Your e-mail address is : Nada @yahoo.com [/ltr]
[ltr]Your friend’s e-mail address is Maya@ gmail.com [/ltr]
remove_circleمواضيع مماثلة
لا يوجد حالياً أي تعليق
privacy_tip صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى