مدرس اون لايندخول

تحميل دليل تقويم الطالب فى اللغة الانجليزية لثالثة ثانوى جديد + القصة

Units 1-3    
1- Respond to each of the following situations:
1. You think that Computers, mobile phones and satellite technology have made people happier.
2. You've arranged to have lunch with your brother tomorrow.
3. You want to inform someone about the time of your English class next Thursday.
4. The sky is cloudy and you want to express your prediction about the weather.
5. Your little brother wants to know the result of adding six to seven.
6. You want to borrow your neighbour's dictionary for a while.
7. You hear someone use a word you do not understand. The word is hydroelectric.
8. Your teacher says" What makes some leaders more popular than other leaders?"
2- Say where these mini-dialogues take place and who the speakers are:
1- A: You must try this kind of dessert. I made it myself.
B: I'm sure it will be delicious. Every time we visit you, I feel certain that you are a wonderful cook.                            A: Thank you. It's a pleasure to visit us.
Place: ……… S.A: ……… S.B: ……… Function: ………….
2- A: What can I do for you?                 B: I'd like two kilos of meat and half a kilo of liver.
A: Ok! They are 120 pounds.
3- A: I think you to have a look at this catalogue.                   B: Why? What's the matter?
A: It has wonderful designs of furniture. We can use them in our new flat.
4- A: Congratulation on passing your driving test.
B Thank you. I passed it through your training.
3- Choose the correct answer from a , b, c or d:
1. He first had the idea in late 1893 and the book ......... in April 1894.
                  a-was published           b-is published       c-publishes         d-publishing
2. Are there…………biscuits left?
                  a- many                    b- a                    c- some                        d- any
3. How………..l people are there in the team?
                  a- much                    b- some                    c-number              d- many
4. Would you like.......coffee?
                  a- some                      b- any                      c-three                    d--many
5. There are on the floor.
                  a- hair                    b- little hairs           c-some hairs               d-any hair
6. When you are ... in space, it must be very difficult to stand still.
                  a-spinning,                    b- removing                c- sleeping                    d-fixing
7. How…...! Will this be the first time you've been in space?
                  a-exciting                    b-excited                    c-excitement                    d-excite
8. I'm really looking forward…………this mission.
                  a-to                    b- on                    c-for                    d- of
9. Man first walk on the moon in 1969 was so important because it started new forms of technology and ……………..
                  a-experts                    b- know                    c-damage                    d-knowledge
10. People who have already travelled in space describe the feeling of looking down on the Earth as .....................
                  a-boring                     b-dull                    c-marvelous                    d- ordinary
11. If you………..what someone is saying, you translate it immediately into another language.
                  a- predict                    b- interpret                    c- suspect                    d-intellect

تحميل دليل تقويم الطالب فى اللغة الانجليزية لثالثة ثانوى جديد + القصة
الدليل كاملا منسق فى 70 سبعين ورقة وورد
http://arabsh.com/files/0c3e404b66f3/دليل-التقويم-الصف-الثالث-الثانوي-rar.html
remove_circleمواضيع مماثلة
لا يوجد حالياً أي تعليق
privacy_tip صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى