مدرس اون لايندخول

اقوى مراجعة لغة انجليزية (18 ورقة وورد) للصف الثانى الثانوى الترم الثانى + حل اسئلة الورك بوك

اقوى مراجعة لغة انجليزية (18 ورقة وورد) للصف الثانى الثانوى الترم الثانى + حل اسئلة الورك بوك
شاهد جزء من المراجعة
5- Read the following passage, then answer the questions:
The people who live in the far north of Canada used to build their homes out of large blocks of ice. Because these were hard and thick, their houses were well insulated and so the people were warm and comfortable(1). In the hotter climate of North Africa, the Bedouin made their homes from animal skins. This made it easy for them to move
their home when looking for food. These are two examples of people who adapt their homes to fit their lives. . Birds do this, too. Some types of birds, which spend their lives in the air looking for food, do not make new nests every year. but return to the same nest again and again. And one particular type of bird does not build a nest at all. but lays its eggs in the nest of another bird and leaves these birds to look after its young.
3. Answer the following questions:
1. Why do homes which are made of ice stay warm?
2. What does the word "these" refer to in "Because these were hard and thick"? large blocks of ice.
3. What kind of bird goes to the same nest every year?Birds which are looking for food
b. Choose the correct answer from a, b, c or d:
4. Why does the writer tell us about the Bedouin البدوpeople?
a- He admires their way of life.
b- He says they are the same as the people in Canada.
c- He uses them as an example.
d- They are travelling people.
5. Why did the Bedouin make their homes from animal skins?
a- They wanted to scare their enemies away. b- They needed to move often.
c- They had plenty of animal skins. d- They needed to keep warm.
6- Read the following passage, then answer the questions:
I never did cooking at school. I learned everything I know from my mother. She decided to teach me because when she and my father got married(2), she did not know how to cook even the simplest meals. This was because her mother (my grandmother) had refused to let her in the kitchen while she was cooking(1). This meant that she had to begin cooking lessons at the age of 23. So, when I was only five years old, my mother started. teaching me. We began with simple things like eggs and soup, then we moved on to chicken, meat and fish and finally bread and cakes. I particularly loved making bread: when a new loaf comes out of the oven, it has a fantastic smell. I am really glad my mother taught me to cook. If I have a child, I will do the same for him or her.
a. Answer the following questions:
1. Why didn't the writer's mother know how to cook?
2. When did the writer's mother realize how important it was to know how to cook?
3. What is the writer's plan for the future? To teach her children to cook.
b. Choose the correct answer from 3, b, c or d:
4. How old was the writer when she started learning to cook?
a- 'five b- seven c- twenty-three d- we do not know
5. What were the last kinds of food the writer learned how to cook?
a- meat and fish b- cakes and bread c- eggs and chicken d- soup
ـــــــــــــــــــ
حمل من هنا
remove_circleمواضيع مماثلة
fine
[b
][color=#ff0033]جزاكم الله خيرا على كل ما بذلتوه من جهد وندعو الله لكم دوام الازدهار والتفوق[/color] [/b]
privacy_tip صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى