مدرس اون لايندخول

ملخص السؤال الثامن (كتابة paragraph أو كتابة خطاب أو رسالة ألكترونية) فى ورقة امتحان لغة انجليزية 3 اعدادي

ملخص السؤال الثامن (كتابة paragraph  أو كتابة خطاب أو رسالة ألكترونية) فى ورقة امتحان لغة انجليزية 3 اعدادي
السؤال الثامن فى ورقة الإمتحان  ( 5 درجات )
ويكون إما كتابة paragraph  ( فقرة إنشائية ) أو كتابة خطاب أو رسالة ألكترونية
بالنسبة لكتابة البرجراف هو عبارة عن موضوع تعبير مصغر أو بمعنى أخر هو فقرة إنشائية مكونة من  حوالى 5 جمل مستخدما الكلمات الإرشادية الموجودة فى السؤال
وعند كتابة البراجراف ً لابد أن يكون عبارة عن جمل كل جملة تبدأ بحرف كبير وتنتهى بنقطة ويراعى أن تكون الجمل بسيطة خالية من التعقيد لأنه كلما أكثرت من الكلمات وقعت فى أخطاء
عدم إستخدام فعل يكون بكثرة وبالذات إذا كان هناك فعل أصلى فى الجملة مثل  He is watch TV . هذه  الجملة بها أكثر من خطأ فهى  كالتالى He watches TV.

remove_circleمواضيع مماثلة
العلم والايمان
أهم البرجرفات
 مكتبة المدرسة    school libraryالهواية المفضلة / Favourite Hobby القراءة   Reading
                I like reading very much. Books are very important. I usually read in my free time. Our school library is very big. I go there to read. The librarian helps me a lot. Reading is very useful . It doesn't cost much. It gives me information about people and countries. I like reading short stories and science books. I borrow a book every weak. I enjoy reading with my friends.
.  مدرستك      Your School    
   My school isn't very big. It has got ten classes. I like my school very much. My classmates are polite. My teachers are helpful. My school has got a big playground where we play football. It has a big library where I read a lot of books.
 المادة المفضلة/ language / English is an international language      Favourite Subject
  My favourite subject is English. It is an international language. I like it because it is interesting. I have been studying English for five years now. English is very necessary because it is spoken all over the world. I like to read English stories. It helps us to find good jobs.
  الرياضة المفضلة  / football      Favourite Sport  
   My favourite sport is football. I like it very much. I also like to watch football matches. I play it in school and in the club. It is very useful because it keeps me healthy. I enjoy playing football with my friends. We won a lot of matches.
 الحاسب الألى    Computer  
   Computer  is very useful nowadays. It is used by all people everywhere. In banks it is used to store information about money. It is used for helping students to study their lessons in schools. Doctors use it to examine their patients. I use a computer in my study.
  زيارة للأهرامات     A visit to The pyramids رحله مدرسيه  A school trip  
     Last weak we made a school trip. We went with our school friends. We went to Cairo and Giza. We saw the pyramids and the sphinx. We met a lot of tourists. We took a lot of photos. We enjoyed our time. We came back at night
 يوم على الشاطئ   / أو مع العائلة/ With   family    A day on the beach
     Last Friday I went to the beach with my family. We went by bus. We spent a funny day. The weather was very fine. We had a lot of food and drinks. We took a lot of photos. We swam, played and enjoyed. We came back at night.
رحله إلى حديقة الحيوان       A trip to The zoo
        Last week I went to the zoo. I went with my family. We went by bus. We had a lot of food and drinks .We took a lot of photos. We enjoyed feeding animals. When we came back we were very habby.
  حفلة عيد الميلاد     Birthday party
      Yesterday was my birthday. I made a big party .I invited all my friends.  We had a lot of food and drinks. We listened to music and played a lot of games. We took a lot of photos. We enjoyed very much. It was a nice day.
  التسوق     Shopping
       My mother goes shopping every week. She buys only a little meat at the butcher's. She buys lots of fruit and vegetables at the greengrocer's. She gets bread at the baker's. she never buys cakes. Mum goes to the grocer's to buy milk, eggs and cheese
محمد الجمل
محمد الجمل
براجراف زيارة لحديقة الأورمان
"A review of my visit to El Orman Garden"
 ملخص السؤال الثامن (كتابة paragraph  أو كتابة خطاب أو رسالة ألكترونية) فى ورقة امتحان لغة انجليزية 3 اعدادي Scree984
privacy_tip صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى