مدرس اون لايندخول

لغة انجليزية مراجعة اولى اعدادى ترم اول2015

مراجعة اولى اعدادى ترم اول
Write questions using the words in brackets                             1-Ahmed  lives in Mahallet Bisher.(where)                                                                          ……… ………………………………………………………………………….
2-He was busy so he didn’t watch the film .(why )
…………………………………………………………………………………………….
3-She couldn’t buy the dress because it was expensive  .(where)
4-My father starts work at eight o’clock .(when )
5-This mobile costs four thousand pounds.(how much)
6-This ball is made of plastic .                                        (what )
7-this box floats on water because it is made of wood .(Why )
8-pupils do experiments in science lab .                        (where )
9If you put apiece of wood in water it will float .          (what)
10-My watch is shaped like a circle .                               (what)
11-We need many things for  experiment.                         (what)
12-The science teacher usually does experiments .           (who)
13-Tourists come  to Egypt to enjoy the  treasures(Why)  …………………………………………………………………………………………….                                                14-Tourists stay in comfortable hotels .                     (where)  …………………………………………………………………………………………….
15-They will see the famous Giza Pyramids .            (What) …………………………………………………………………………………………….
16-on Friday they will visit the temple of Karnak.    (When) …………………………………………………………………………………………….
17-Egypt is famous for the great Pyramids.              (What) …………………………………………………………………………………………….
18-Walaa gets up at seven o’clock .                                (when ) …………………………………………………………………………………………….
19-The boy swerved to miss the woman  .                   (why) …………………………………………………………………………………………….
20- Last night I had a bad dream .   (when)                                                                             …… ……………………………………………….                                                                                 21- Lamiaa bought seven books .(How many) ……………………………………………………………………………….
22-Yasmeen goes to Cinema Once a month.  (How often) …………………………………………………………………………………………….
23- Classroom two is upstairs.                       (Where) …………………………………………………………………………………………….
24- Nabil is playing football.         (What) …………………………………………………………………………………………….
25- The children are playing in the playground. (Where) …………………………………………………………………………………………….
26- Yoka was riding on an elephant near a big river.  (Where) …………………………………………………………………………………………….
27-I am laughing because the cat is chasing a mouse.  (Why) …………………………………………………………………………………………….
28- Amira is looking at the picture.   (Who) …………………………………………………………………………………………….
29- Yesterday we had science, Arabic and maths.(What lesson ) …………………………………………………………………………………………….
30- My first day at school was OK.    (How) …………………………………………………………………………………………….
31- Fayeoseliked English because her teacher was very  good.   (Why) …………………………………………………………………………………………….
32-1 did my homework yesterday after school.(What) …………………………………………………………………………………………….
33- The bank is opposite to the cinema .         (Where) …………………………………………………………………………………………….
34- My favourite subject is English. (What) …………………………………………………………………………………………….
35- Yara is from Egypt. (Where) …………………………………………………………………………………………….
36- My holiday is on Friday. (When) …………………………………………………………………………………………….
37-I’m twelve years old. (How) …………………………………………………….
38-I was born in Tanta. (Where) ……………………………………………………….
39-I’m writing a letter. (What) ………………………………………………………….
Read and correct the underlined words:
1-A farmer types letters and uses computers .
2-A baker keeps animals and grows plants .
3-A sales assistant sells bread and other things ..
4-A doctor examine patients .
5-Aza don't  works in a hospital near her home
6-A doctor works in a big bank .   7-I like watch TV
8-He deliver letters to companies .
9-She wants to is an actress .
10-Nada  works in a tourist companies
11--Amira were reading now                                                                                                                       12-he don’t mind apples .   13-I ‘d like any dessert .                                                                          14-How many bread do you want ?                                                                                                        15-What would you like to drink ? meat ,please                                                                                  16-How much cooking juice do you want ?                                                                                17-Is there any animals in the zoo?                                                                                              18-What can we have in dinner ?                                                                                    19- Amiragoes home in three o'clock.                                                                           20- This year my teacher was Mrs Hala                                                                  21- We, has got Arabic every day.                                                                                          22-Hee goes home back on foot yesterday .                                                                                            23-while I have coffee , Samy visited me .                                                                                        2 4-what was you doing when Ali came ?                                                                                      25- Her holiday is in Sunday.                                                                                                      26- I has got school from Saturday to  Thursday.                                                                        36- The people in Turkey speak Turkey.                                                                                     37-get up at half to seven.                                                                                                        37- She have got history after the break.                                                                                 38- We have got science on quarter  to ten.                                                                              39- She have got a large house .                                                                                     40- They has got many books .                                                                                              41- The people in Turkey speak Turkey.                                                                                 42- didn't meet someone in the office.                                                                                      43- She is late for her first lesson yesterday.                                                                           44- Anyone ate the apples when we  went out                                                                         45-Say when the sports hall is..                                                                                     46-cars are made from metal                                                                                                47-if you add fifteen by twenty ,we will get thirty –five .                                                 48-pupils made science experiments in science lab .                                                                    49-if you study ,you would succeed                                                                                           51-if a tourist visit Egypt ,he will see monuments .                                                     52- Helen Keller could not see because she was deaf.                                                           53- How many water can horses drink?                                                                                         54- A blind person can see.                                                                                                         55- Where do you go last Monday?                                                                                                   56- He went to hospital so he was very ill.                                                                                              57- You can get on the supermarket by bike.                                                                                       58-In Sunday ,Heba has got Science .                                                                                                    59-I have got Arabic on ten o'clock .                                                                                                  60-She was born at Augusts.                                                                                                             61-Yoko speak Japanese                                                                                                                             62-Japanese writing was difficult .                                                                                             63-if you divide fifty in five ,you will get ten.                                                                   64--if she writes a good poem ,she will won a prize.                                                            65-Last year ,my teacher is Mr.Khaled .                                                                                                 66-The boy eat ice cream now .                                                                                                         67- don't go to the library yesterday.                                                                                                   68-Please .Come from me.                                                                                                                                  69-I will ask my teacher to help.                                                                                                        70-It's upstairs in the second floor                                                                                                          71-The hall is next on the library .                                                                                            72-Hannan is 5 kilograms heavy  than Huda .                                                                         73-They has got three sons and a daughter .                                                                                                74-How heavy is the River Nile ?                                                                                                        75-How age is your sister?                                                                                                                      76-She didn't see someone in the school                                                                                                      77-Huda studies careful.                                                                                                                    78 -Stand down and walk to the board.                                                                                                                      79-Excuse me ,when is the science lab ?                                                                                                     80-Is you a student ?                                                                                                                                         81- Salma is late for her first lesson last Saturday.                                                                    82-I'll meet my friend at Tuesday.                                                                                    83Tourists will see the treasures on the afternoon.                                                               84-Tourists will travel to Egypt  on plane.                                                                                 85-Classroom Two is opposite to the                                                                                               86-The sport hall are on this floor.                                                                                     87-I will ask my Teacher for helps .                                                                                                   88-I plays football in the playground.                                                                                            89-We get on half past six .                                                                                                                        90-I was late on the first lesson                                                                                                        91-Ahmed has English after broke .                                                                                                92-My teacher doesn't get angry on me                                                                                  93-Today ,I dreamed that I was riding an elephant.                                                    94-My family shouted when I scored a g Maha can’t ride the book .                           95-She can’t carry the bag because it is too empty.                                                            96-She is too tired that watch TV.
97-It’s too hot to her to drink .
98-He doesn’t watch too many TV.
99-there are too much pupils in the class.
100-People put letter in bins.
101-People which drop litter in the street should pay a fine.
102-We shouldn’t get up early .
103-She put too many sugar in the tea .
104-oat. heba was late because she didn’t catch the bus .
105-you can receive the inter net in your mobile .
106-how much is the nearest bank ? it is about 400 metres .
107where do you go last Friday ?
108you can buy medicine at the chemist .
109-She saw an exciting poem .
110-A mother looks over her child .
111-Our teacher on English is very kind .
112-When she was running ,she fell down .
113-Hala were listening to music in The after noon .
114-Listen ! she SANG a good song.
115-this suit بدلة  fats me .
116-Don't run football in the street .
117-I should eat milk every morning .
118-Omar can held his chair up for 20 seconds .
119-Ali can't rode a donkey .
120-How is the height of your  brother Zaki ?
121-Ali can drink 100 kilograms .
122-A camel can live to the old of forty .-                                                                              123-this is the tourist which paid the fine                                                     124-This is the mosque where we live .
125-we were happy when Mona cut herself .                                                                         126- How much people were there in the party?                                                                    127- I drank a few water because I was very thirsty.                                                            128- She has many homework to do.                                                                               129- There are too much clothes in the bag. I can’t close it.                                          130- They are to old to play football.3- You shall go to school on time.
   131- A computer is the machine who controls electronic information.                      132- A postman is the person which delivers mails                                                         133- A café is a place that we can take some coffee.
Choose the correct answer.                          1-….. I was playing ,I fell down .(When -At- While )
2-Manal ……a story when Ahmed phoned her .(was reading –reads-read)
3-While I……. TV ,my father arrived at home .(watching-watched-was watching)
4-When they e-mailed, Aya  …..an orange .(eats-was eating –ate)
5-While my grandfather was drinking coffee ,the light …out (go-goes-went)
6-Last night we …..a new film .(watch-watched-watching)
7-They visited Aswan two years ….(for-ago-age)
8-When she ….at primary ,she got high marks .(was-is-are-were)
9-Manal …..a white blouse and blue skirt .(wore-put-caught )
10-Hesham is wearing a white ….(skirt-jumper-blouse)
11-She is ….to music now .(listens-listening-listened)
12-Ahmed was .when I went home back .(sleeping-sleeps-slept)
13-Look ! Dina is …..some flowers .(hold-holds-holding )
14-….Ali holding a camera ?(Is-Are-Am)
15-A helicopter was …..in the sky .(fl-flies-flying )
16-A woman with a baby was ….the road .(cross-crossing-crossed
17-Can you touch your …..30 times ?   (food-feel-feet)
18-This food has a good ….   (smell-smile-small)
19-I can … a bike.    .(read-ride-rid)
20-The player …. The ball into the goal .(typed-laughed-kicked)
21-Can you ….loudly ?    (shout-shouted-shouts)
22-I can jump …and down .   (in-on-up)
23-She can't stand …one leg for a long time .  (in-on-at)
24-Can you swim ?yes, I …..…(can't-can-have)
25-in the future , people …..be able to live on the moon.(will-was-went)                                   26-Can you tell me the …..please ? It’s seven o’clock .(name-time –way )                                   27-On Fridays students …..go to school .(doesn’t-won’t-wasn’t)                                                 28-What time ……the tourists leave Cairo ?tomorrow .(do-did-will)                                                     29-Will you travel tomorrow ? Yeas , I ….(won’t-can-was)                                                                               30-There is (many – should – enough) tea to make tea                                                                31 -The bus is very crowded. There are (too – too many – too much)people.                      32-Rahana is (to – two – too) clever to answer this question.                                         33- You (shall – should – enough) go to bed early.                                                                    34- Mohamed is tall (much – many – enough) to reach this cupboard.                                         35- There is (too many – should – too much) water in the glass.                                              36- There is (too many – too much – enough) sugar in the tea. I can’t drink it.               37- There is (too many – too much – enough) sugar in the   tea. It is nice.                38-A doctor ….sick people .(looks for –looks after –looks like )                                             39-the teacher made two ….that we were happy .(watch-tea-puzzles)                               40-we should …our environment clean .(start-keep-mean)                                                     41-Enviroment ….nature and places where we live and work .(keeps-means-cleans)            42-how was your teacher ?he was …(lazy-new-great)                                                               43-we learned many things ….nature .(on-of –about )                                                               44-Ali loves….puzzles.(playing-doing-watching )                                                                    45-A doctor is a person ….examines patients .(where-who-which)                                 55-An elephant is an animal ….we can see in the zoo. .(where-who-which)                      56-A chair is a thing … you can sit on . .(where-who-which)                                               57-a beach should be a clean place ….we can sit on . .(where-who-which)                       58-a bin is a place ….we can sit on . .(where-who-which)                                                  59-If we put glass in water ,it …(sinks-sank-will sink                                                           60-If we put a piece of wood on water ,it will …(fly-float-sink)                                      61-If you look at the mirror you ….see yourself .(would-will-should)                            62-Some trousers are ….of wool .(taken-given-made)                                                       63-If you ….twelve by five ,you will get sixty  .(multiply –add- take away)               64-If you …six away from ten ,you will get four.(add- multiply-take)                        65-….didn’t you do your homework ?because I was ill .(what-why-where)              66-Ahmed can’t see the match because e is too ….(comfort-easy-busy)                   67-Maha can’t get the book because it’s too …(small-thin-high)                                68-Tamer is too …to catch the bus .(tall-fast –late )                                                        69-I can’t drink the tea as it was …hot .(to-two-too)                                                      70-There is too ….sugar in the tea .(many-any-much )
71-my …is to study harder .(advice-advise-play)
72-too much food makes you …(thin-tall-fat )
73-this question is too difficult …her to answer .(to-for-with)
74-Mona didn’t have …….money to buy a car .(many-enough-some)
75-People ……litter in the streets .(can-should-shouldn’t )
76-Children should stop ……with matches .(play-playing-played)
77-There are too ……bins in the streets .(many-much-some)
78-She ……to put sugar in the tea .(forgot-picked-brought)
79-These bottles are not empty ,they are .…(clean-small-full)
80-We are ………..to watch TV.(busy-too busy-busy enough)
81-If you aren’t fit ,you ……do exercises.( would-should-shouldn’t)
82-Ahmed is Egyptian and his language is ……(Arabic-English –Japanses)
83-Magdy has got school….Sunday to Thursday .(at-on-from).
84-This is Ahmed Adel Fouad .His ….name is Fouad.(first-last-second)
85-Amal  …born  in Cairo .(is-was-were-has)
86-I think that she ….T V now .(watch-watches-is watching )
87- the Arabic…….is difficult .(grammar-lessons-words)
89-The Young Boy IS …the bike (riding-reading-throwing)
90-What subjects ….she got on Monday .(has-do-have)
91-What are you ….now ?(do-did-doing)
92-  My dad's father is my .(aunt –grandfather –uncle )                                                                             93-My uncle's son is my …(aunt-cousin-uncle )                                                                             94-Uncle Adel is ….but uncle Ali is single .(Married-marries-marry)                                                 95-My sister is ….Mona .(calls-calling-called)
96-I ….got two sisters .(has-have-had)
97-How ..does it cost ?(many-much-often )
98-My daughter …Nada .(calls-be called-is called)
99-My brother is married …Heba .(to-for-from)
100-Hesham ……got three brothers .(have-has-will have
101-Mona has a pen friend …Liza (calls-called-is called)
102-Ali was born …Cairo .(in-on-at)
103-Heba works …a shop.(in-on-at)
104-….is her job?(How-What-Where)
105-….do they watch TV?(Where-When-What)
106-What ….his job?(Is being-is-has)
107-What is he ….?(call-calls-called)
108-What .....are you?(old-age-ago)
109-Find the age ,weight and .....of people in your family .( high-height-higher)
110-He is one metre 15 cm ....(higher-tall-height)
111-.......fast is a plane?(what-where-how)
112-Huda is the ....girl in the Class.(tall-taller-tallest)
113-The hippo is .....than the lion .(heavy-heavier-older)
114-Ali is as .....as Omar.(oldest-old-older)
115-The giraffe is ........the elephant.(taller than-as tall-the tallest)
116-how ......is your bag ?(weight-many-heavy)
117-What is the ….of your father ?(ago-age-old)
118-Ahmed is …..than Ali .(short-taller-fastest)
119-A car is …than a cart .(fast-faster-fastest)
120-How ….is the house ?(height-tall-deep)
121-….old is Nabil?(How-Where-When)
122-She is two years …..than her sister .(old-older-oldest)
123- How many students (is – are – isn’t) there in your class?
124- I’m going to buy (some – any – not) eggs.
125- There aren’t (some – any – not) restaurants in this part of the town.
126- Do you have (some – any – not) brothers or sisters?
127- Would you like (some – any – an) apples?
128- I bought (an – a – the) newspaper.  
129- My brother is (a – an – the) artist.                                                                             130- (A – An – The) sun shines in the morning.                                                               131- I’d like a (bag – packet – tube) of toothpaste.                                                         132- Mum bought a (bag – jar – kilo) of tomatoes.                                                      133- I’d like to buy a (bar – kilo – jar) of jam.                                                              134- (Eat – Feed – fed) the chickens please                                                                      135- Kamal is (eating – feeding – ate) an apple.                                                              136- I can see a man over there. (A – An – The) man is standing near the window.  137- Would you like a (bag – bottle – bar) of chocolate?                                            138- I bought two (jars – kilos – bottles) of oil.                                                          139- I like reading. I have (much – a lot of – a little) books.                                                   140 - How (much – many – a lot of) students are there in your class                              141-She doesn’t have (many – a lot of – much) time.                                                    142- I have (a little – a few – much) friends, not many.                                          143- She didn’t eat anything, but drank (a few – many – a little) water.                     144- There were (a little – a few – much) people in the park.                               145- How (much – many – a lot of) oil is there in the bottle?                                      146- It costs (a few – many – much ) money to travel round the world.                     147 -I speak (a few – a little – many) Spanish not much.                                                148-What is ……vehicle?(slow-slower than-the slowest)                                              149-A  plane is …than a cart .(lighter –shorter-newer-faster)                                       150-How ……will you stay in there?(deep-long-fast)                                                       151-I go to school to …… English.(learn-learns-learning)                                               152-How ……is Lena?                                                                                                          153- years old.(tall-heavy-old)6-How……is this desk?-                                                   154-kilograms.(tall-long-heavy)                                                                                        155-My bag ……10 kilograms .(weigh-weighs-weight)                                             156-…..time  will the play start ?(what-when –why )                                                                  157-she will ….next month .(travel-travels-traveled)                                                                      158-What time is it now ?It’s half ….seven .(too-to-past)                                                  159- What time is it now ?It’s twenty …ten .(paste-two-to)                                                160-tourists come to Egypt to see its …(fields-treasures-airports)                                 162-we go shopping ..... Fridays.(in-on-at)                                                                            163-Egypt is famous ….its museums .(far-for-from)
Finish the following dialogue with these words:
like - pounds - sell - help - buy
Assistant : Can I ........(1)....... you, sir?
Sami         : Yes, please. I want to ......(2)..... a T-shirt.
Assistant : What colour do you ......(3)......?
Sami         : Blue, please. Size 36.
Assistant : Here you are. It's thirty .......(4)...... .
Sami         : Here's the money. Thank you.
Finish the following dialogue with these words:
see - should - Why - When – too
Soha   : .....(1).... didn't you go to school last week,Mona?
Mona   : I was ........(2)...... ill to go to school.
Soha    : Did you .......(3)...... a doctor?
Mona  : Yes, of course. He said I had a very bad cold.
Soha   : It think you .....(4)...... have more rest.  Mona   : You're right.
Finish the following dialouge with these words:
a - old - the - thirty - what
    Samira : How ........(1)..... is your big sister, Amira?
Amira  : She's .......(2)........ .        Samira : ......(3)...... does she do?
Amira   : She's .....(4)... secretary in an office in Cairo.
will - next - Would - idea – to
Wael     : .....(1)..... you like to visit the Egyptian Museum?
Kamal  : Yes. That's a good .........(2)....... .
Wael     : When will we be able ......(3)..... go?
Kamal : At nine o'clock ......(4)..... Monday.
weigh - old - tall - heavy - meter
  Teacher : How .......(1)........ are you, Samir?
Samir    : I'm one .....(2)...... fifty-eight centimeters.
Teacher : And how .....(3)...... are you?
Samir     : I ......(4)...... 50 kilograms.
Teacher: Fine! You'll play in the school basketball team.
live - businessman - do - called - name
Magda What's your uncle's ..........(1)...,..,.., Huda?
Huda Hani Sabri
Magda What does he .......(2)..,.... ?          Huda He's a .......(3)........ .
Magda Where does he ........(4)........ ?           Huda In Aswan.
good - about - How - friends - on
Mother : .....(1)-.-. was your first day at school, Soha?
Soha : Great! I met some old .......(2)...... .
Mother : What ........(3)...... your teachers?
Soha : They're very ......(4)....., mum.
It - last - my - name - first
Huda  : Hello. What's your .........(1)..........?
Samia : Hello. .......(2)..... name is Samia.
Huda  : What's your .......(3)......... name?
Samia : .......(4)..... is Omar.

Read and match :
a- for helping me.
b- helps patients,
c- at five o'clock,
d- single or married?
e- the time, please?
f- to different countries.
1- My father always goes
2- Is your uncle
3- Can you tell me
4- We finish work
5- Thank you
Read and match :
1- The human body is                a- when she was four .
2- Please tell me about                b- they can run .
3- Soha could speak English       c- very hot too
4- They can walk and                   d- a horse's height .
                                                         f- a fantastic thing  
Read and match :
a- visit the pyramids of Giza.
b- playing volleyball?
c- rest in a comfortable hotel in Cairo,
d- to the Science Museum on Sunday?
e- about trips to Luxor and Aswan,
f- for ten days.
1- Will you go
2- The tourists will
3- Peter will stay in Egypt
4- Read this advertisement