مدرس اون لايندخول

امتحان علي الوحدات 13-18 +فصل القصة 5 تالتة ثانوي

Test on units (13-18) chapter 5
Mention the place, the speakers and the language function in each of the following two mini-dialogues:-
33. A: Your tickets, please, sir.
     B: Here you are. What time do we arrive at Banha?
     A: In half an hour or so.
     B: Will we stop at Tanta ?
     A: No. We are going straight to Alexandria after that.
P:………………………A:……………………B:………………………F:………………………
34. A: Thank you for rescuing me. I could have died.
     B: You’re going to be OK. This oxygen mask will help you breathe.
     A: Where are we going?
     B: We’re on our way to Kasr Al Aini Hospital. The doctors will take care of you there.
P:………………………A:………………………B:………………………F:………………………
1- Respond to each of the following situations :-
1- Warn your friend who is about to cross the road, because there is  a car coming very fast.
............................................................................................................................................
2- You hear the word magnet on the radio. Ask a friend what it means.
............................................................................................................................................
3- You are interviewing someone for a job. Find out about their qualifications and experience .
4- An interviewer has asked you why you have applied for a job  in a particular company. Give reason.
B ) Vocabulary and Structure :-
1. I've just finished a novel...........the main character is an 80-year-old man.
a) which                  b) in which                c) who                    d) whose
2. Have you heard? They've discovered a/an ……..…new treatment for flu.
a) effective مؤثر             b) useless                  c) real                    d) cruel
3. She..................sport as a very important part of her life.
a) thinks                 b) believes                 c) regards   تعتبر             d) looks
4. On ..... that he had passed his driving test, Taha was very happy.
a) heard                 b) he heard                c) to hear                 d) hearing
5. There was great …..when our team won the football match.
a) procession         b) imprisonment       c) excitement  اثارة        d) attachment
6. By this time next week, the exam results will............... .
a) have been published         b) have published        
c) publish   d) be publishing
7. Nader is really .......... about all kinds of sport. He loves playing  and watching it.
a) interested           b) active                   c) enthusiastic            d) keen
8. At the weekend, my aunt asked me what I ……..since we last met.
a) did                          b) was doing            c) have done     d) had been doing
9. Teachers are always encouraging their students to be …..and hard-working.
a) conventional           b) common    c) confusing         d) conscientious
10. My sister hasn't finished her course yet. She's still............ .
a) a trainer                b) an employee   c) an employer  d) a trainee
11. I think someone may have................ today's newspaper by mistake.
a) wasted                 b) thrown   c) refused           d) thrown awayيرمي
12. When you pass your test, you’ll get a driving................... .
13. a- permission b- licence c- paper d- certificate
14. .............................. books used to be very cheap.
a- Paper b- Paperback c- Cardboard d- Hard
15. My cousin is very……... .She loves meeting and talkingالتحدث to new people.
a- well-organised b- conscientious c- sociable اجتماعي d- ambitious
16. They .................. be at school by eight o’clock every day. School starts at eight.
      a- have to b- should c- might d- can
Find the mistake in each of the following sentences, then  write it correctly :-
1- My friend asked me if had I enjoyed reading the book she had lent me.  
2- I don’t expect them arriving yet. They’re often late.
3- Queen Victoria, who husband Albert died in 1861, lived until 1901.
4- We won’t be tell the results of the test until the day after tomorrow.
5- Scientists believe that by 2020, a replacement for oil will have found.
6- When Umm Kalthoum died, thousands of people attended her wedding.
7- When Wagdy was five years old, he was sting by a scorpion.
8- A civil servant  is someone who works for the army.
The novel
Answer the following questions
 1-How did Sapt know that the real king at the Castle of Zenda?
................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
.............................................................................................................................................
 2- How did Rassendyll insist on meeting Antoinette as the letter asked?
................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
3-What did Rassendyll learn from secret police reports ؟
.............................................................................................................................................
 4-Why would Rassendyll send the Marshall a message every evening?
Read the following quotation, then answer the questions:
1) "I do not want you to fall into the power of the Duke. Do not accept any invitation from him and do not go anywhere without many guards."
a- Who said this to whom?
...........................................................................................................................................................................b- Where was the addressed person supposed to go?
...........................................................................................................................................................................c- What did Rudolf Rassendyll advise the addressed person to do?
................................................................................................................................................................
Find and correct the mistake in each of the following sentences:
 1-The ladder at the Castle of Zenda was nearly always kept up so that nobody could go into the building.
2-At the summer house, Rudolf Rassendyll used a silver chair to protect himself from the bullets of Michael's men.
E- Translation into Arabic:-
   Co-operation among nations of the world will result in spreading peace and security. They should help each other to improve  the living conditions of their people.
B) Translate into English:-
تسعي جميع المؤسسات التعليمية لخلق جيل مدرك لمتطلبات بناء دولة حديثة.
تسعي الحكومة الي جذب المزيد من رؤوس الاموال الاجنبية لخلق فرص عمل للشباب.

تراجم الوحدة 13
-لقد تغير وضع المرأة في المجتمع بشكل واسع في السنوات الاخيرة فقد وقفت المراة علي قدم المساواة مع الرجل بالمشاركة في الكثير من الشئون الاجتماعية واخرها هي تعيينها كقاضية.
-عيد الام هو فكرة قديمة يرجع تاريخها الي قدماء المصريين الذين احتفلوا بيوم لتكريم الالهة ايزيس ام المصريين انها مناسبة عائلية تتلقي فيها الامهات كل التكريم لجهودها في تكريس حياتها لابنائها.
تلعب المراة دورا فعالا في تقدم الامة وازدهار اقتصادها.
The woman plays an effective role in progressing the nation and flourishing its economy.
لقد احدثت الاكتشافات والاختراعات العلمية تغيرات كبيرة في حياتنا.
scientific discoveries and inventions have made significant changes in our lives.
ستشهد السنوات القادمة اقبالا غير مسبوق علي رحلات الفضاء.
The coming years will see an unprecedented on space flight.
تعطي الحكومة المصرية اولوية كبري لتعليم الفتيات وتوفير العراية الصحية لهن.
The Egyptian government pays a great importance to educate girls and provide them with health care.
تراجم الوحدة 14
-السفر تجربة رائعة يشتاق اليها الكثير من الناس فالكثيرين ينظرون الي السفر علي انه وسيلة لتخفيف ضغط الحياة اليمية والبعض الاخر يعتبره وسيلة لتوسيع مدارك افكارهم ويعد الهروب من الواقع هو اكثر الانواع شيوعا للسفر.
-اعترافا بالدور الذي يلعبه الشباب في بناء مستقبل بلدهم بدات الحكومة سلسلة من المشروعات لتنفيذها والتي تهدف الي توفير فرص عمل جديدة وهذا سوف يحل مشكلة البطالة
السفر متعة حقيقية ومتنفسا للهروب من ضغوط الحياة.
Traveling is a true entertainment and an outlet to escape from the stress of life.
تطبيق القانون له دور ايجابي في ترسيخ مفهوم المواطنة ومواجهة التطرف والارهاب.
Passing law has a positive role in stabilizing the concept of citizenship and facing extremism and terrorism.
كن مبتكرا وعالما ومخترعا من اجل وطنك وامتك ومنفعة البشرية.
Be creative, scientist and inventor for the sake of your country, your nation and the usefulness of humanity.
ستبقي القراءة الوسيلة المثلي للمعرفة في العصور كلها.
Reading will remain the ideal means of knowledge over ages.
remove_circleمواضيع مماثلة
privacy_tip صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى