مدرس اون لايندخول

نموذج امتحان الوزارة الاسترشادى time for english للصف الخامس الترم الثانى ابريل 2014

نموذج امتحان الوزارة الاسترشادى time for english للصف الخامس الترم الثانى ابريل 2014

(1) Listen and circle :
(1)                                (2)                                 (3) farm                 taller                 noodle barn               smaller                 foot
(2) Listen and rearrange the dialogue :- (……)     We won! We won! (……)     Congratulations ! (……)    Oh! I missed the ball .
(……)     Nice game . It was close
(……)     Sure .
(……)     Do you want to play again?
 (3) Listen and complete :-

Hana: Hi, Gana (1)………………did you go yesterday ? Gana: I (2) ……………...to Alexandria .
Hana: What did you do there? Gana: I visited the library .
Hana:(3) ……………….did you go home?
Gana: At (4) ……………….o'clock.
(4) Circle the ood word and replace it with a correct one :-

(1)     Lion     Cheetah      Tiger       Orange     ……………. (2)      eat          run          violin         jump       ..................... (3)    hotel    sandwich     home        school       ……………. (4)      hen          bus           bike           taxi         ……………. (5)     goat    volleyball    tennis    basketball   ……………. (5) Fill in the blanks using the words in the box :-
meat   -   fly  -   zoo  -   of
I like animals . There are many animalsin the(1)…………Animals can do lots (2)…………things. Birds can (3)…………My favourite animal is the Lion .The Lion is eating some (4)…………….

نموذج امتحان الوزارة الاسترشادى time for english للصف الخامس الترم الثانى ابريل 2014 %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AE%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%B3+%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%A8%D8%AA%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%8A+(1)_001
remove_circleمواضيع مماثلة
شكرا
privacy_tip صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى