مدرس اون لايندخول

اجابات كتاب جيم انجليزي تانية ثانوى ترم أول 2024. pdf

Gem
New Hello!
الصف الثانى الثانوى
الفصل الدراسي الأول
دليل المعلم Teacher's Guide
Read the following text, then answer the questions:
My name is Belal. I live in the countryside, in a small house which is over 50 years old. The
house is near a small village. I love living here because it's calm. There aren't many cars or buses,
the streets are clean. We know all the neighbours and at the end of the day, people get together
at the main square and chat. We go to bed early, as there isn't much to do in the evening. There
isn't any theatre or cinema. We also don't have a museum or a youth club. But the children can
play in the streets or in the fields and they can have animals. You can sleep very well because
there is no noise. You can hear the birds singing. The air is pure and cool and you can see
millions of stars. It is a bit difficult in winter. Sometimes it is very cold. But still, I like living in the
countryside.
My name is Shady. I live in a big town and I love it. Of course, there are lots of cars and buses,
bikes and motorbikes and people trying to cross the streets. Traffic jams are normal and the air is
bad. But there are lots of advantages too. There are more workplaces in the city, better schools,
nicer shops, finer restaurants, hundreds of cinemas and theatres, art galleries and museums.
If you want to go for a walk, you can go to one of the parks. Of course, children can't play in
the streets, but there are lots of youth clubs and amusement parks where children can enjoy
themselves.
= What do people do at the end of the day?
a) People go to cinemas or theatres.
b) People see millions of stars.
c) People get together at the main square an
d) People play in the streets.
= Why do people go to bed early?
a) As there isn't much to do in the evening.
b) To dream enough.
c) To see millions of stars.
d) As there isn't any theatre or cinema.

تحميل اجابات كتاب جيم gem لغة انجليزية تانية ثانوى ترم أول 2024. pdf
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VzgVWmiQeQybhuBQnpfn0jZV4GkjnRdn/view
remove_circleمواضيع مماثلة
لا يوجد حالياً أي تعليق
privacy_tip صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى