مدرس اون لايندخول

براجرافات الصف الرابع الابتدائي

1- Food in Egypt الطعام فى مصر
Food in Egypt is delicious. Farmers grow rice, vegetables and fruits. They raise chickens to get
eggs and meat. I love Egyptian food.
2- The digestive system الجدھاز الھضمى
We use the digestive system when we eat. We chew food in our mouths. The esophagus moves food
to the stomach. The stomach digests food.
3- The respiratory system الجھاز التنفسي
We use the respiratory system when we breathe. The diaphragm pulls the air into the lungs. The
blood moves the oxygen to our bodies. The diaphragm pushes the carbon dioxide out of our bodies.
4- How can you make flapjacks?كیف نصنع بسكویت الشوفان ؟
Flapjacks are British cookies. Melt butter, sugar and honey. Add oats and some salt. Slice the
flapjacks into small squares. They are delicious.
5- Being healthy كیف تكون صحى
To be healthy you should eat fruit and vegetables. You should drink plenty of water. You should do
sports. You should stay away from smoke. You shouldn't eat a lot of candy.
6- Damietta governorate محافظة دمیاط
The land in Damietta governorate is rich in nutrients. The farmers grow fruits like grapes and
guavas. They raise cows, goats, and sheep. Fishermen catch thousands of fish in the sea. Domiati
cheese is very famous. Life is good in Damietta.
7- Crocodiles and snakes التماسیح والثعابین
Crocodiles and snakes are dangerous. They are helpful. They eat lizards and insects. They control
the number of small animals.
8- Steppe eagle نسر العقاب
The steppe eagle is very beautiful. It eats birds and rabbits. Its female is bigger than the male. It
lives in big open areas.
9- Rhim gazelles عزال الریم
Rhim gazelles look very beautiful. They live in the Sahara Desert. They eat grass, leaves and plants.
They have big ears and long horns.
10-The fennec fox ثعلب الصحراء
The fennec fox lives in the deserts. It is about 1 kilogram. It has big ears. It eats insects, small
lizards and mice.
11-Camels الجمال
Camels are amazing. They live in the desert. They are strong animals. They can live without water
for a long time.
12-Spiders العناكب
Spiders are very helpful. They have eight legs. They are smaller than rats. They eat insects.
Farmers like spiders.
13-The naked mole rat فأر الجلد العارى
The naked mole rat lives in eastern Africa. It has big teeth but no hair. It doesn’t get ill. It lives
for a long time. It is not cute but amazing.
14-Desert habitat البیئة الصحراویة
There isn't much rain in the desert habitat. It's very hot there. Camels can live in the desert.
Plants don't need a lot of water there.
15-Life on the farm الحیاة فى المزرعة
Life on the farm is awesome. I want to live on a farm. I want to plant trees and flowers. I want to
raise chickens and goats.
16-The life stages of a tomato مراحل زراعة الطماطم
First, we plant the tomato seed in soil. We put it in sunlight and water it. Next, the seed grows and
becomes a shoot. Finally, it becomes a flower then a tomato fruit.
17-The sunflower نبات عباد الشمس
The sunflower is very beautiful. It needs air, water and sunlight to grow. Farmers grow it. The
sunflower is taller than the rose.
18-Different flowers انواع الورود
There are many different flowers such as sunflower, rose and daisy The sunflower is the biggest
flower. The rose is taller than the daisy. The daisy is more colorful than the rose.
19-Different plant habitats بیئة النباتات المختلفة
There are many plant habitats. In agricultural habitat, farmers grow food for us to eat. There are
plants that grow near rivers and lakes, like lotus flower and reed. In desert habitat, there is not
much rain so the plants don't need a lot of water.
20-Papyrus نبات البردى
Papyrus was very useful to the ancient Egyptians. They used papyrus to make paper, sandals and
baskets. It grows in the Nile Delta near the Nile River because it needs a lot of water. It is a very
special plant.
21-Egypt مصر
Egypt is very beautiful. Tourists come to Egypt. They visit the pyramids. They buy many things at
the bazaars.
22-Hurghada الغردقة
I live in Hurghada. It's in the east of Egypt. There are beautiful beaches in Hurghada. Tourists
come to Hurghada. They go swimming and do many water sports.
23-My village قریتى
I live in a small, beautiful village in Aswan. It is next to the Nile. I live in a big house with my
family. I like our lovely house. There are tall trees in front of our house. My house is yellow.
24-Your town مدینتك
I live in a town. My town is small. There is a school next to the hospital. I buy many things at the
shopping mall. I love my town.
25-Places in my city اماكن فى مدینتى
I live in a city. There is a supermarket where I can buy food to eat. My school is near my house.
It's a place where I learn. There is a hospital. I go there when I am sick.
26-My home منزلى
I live in a house with my family. It's very big. There are three bedrooms in our house. There are
two bathrooms. There is a big kitchen where my mom cooks food. There is a garden where I play
with my brother and sister.
27-My favorite room حجرتى المفضلة
My favorite room is the living room with the balcony. It’s very big. I can see the whole street from
the balcony. I talk to my family and watch television in the living room.
28-Workers in our community العمال فى مجتمعنا
All the jobs are important. A plumber fixes pipes and faucets. A builder makes walls strong and
safe. A garbage collector takes garbage. Workers in our community are important.
29-How can we use electricity safely كیف نستخدم الكھرباء بأمان
We should use electricity safely. To be safe we shouldn't use wet hands with electricity. We should
be careful with broken wires. Electric shock is very dangerous.
30-A job you want to do وظیفة تود القیام بھا
My favorite job is a police officer. I want to be a police officer. It's an important job. I save
people in this job.
31-Pros and cons of the mail carrier’s job ممیزات وعیوب وظیفة ساعى البرید
The mail carrier’s job is not easy. He gets a lot of exercise. He speaks to a lot of people. He wakes
up very early. The mail bag is heavy.
32-How workers help us every day كیف یساعدنا العاملین كل یوم
All jobs are very important. A bus driver helps a builder to get to work. The bus driver needs the
mechanic to fix the bus. We need garbage collectors to take away our garbage. The electricians
connect electricity to use light.
33-Electricity الكھرباء
It's not easy to become an electrician. Electricity is very dangerous. If we get an electric shock,
we can't control our bodies. Electricity travels easily throw water.
34-Mechanics المیكانیكى
Mechanics are important. The mechanic’s job is not easy. He fixes buses and cars. He works in the
repair shop.
35-Energy resources مصادر الطاقة
There are many energy resources. Oil, coal and gas are non-renewable energy resources. They make
pollution. Sun, wind and water are renewable energy resources. They are good for the environment.
36-Tourism السیاحة
Tourism is very important. Tourists stay in hotels. They need a bus or a taxi to take them to hotels.
Many people work in the tourism industry. Tourism
helps our country.
37-The best job افضل وظیفة
I want to be a teacher. For me, it's the best job in the world. A teacher encourages his students.
He is very patient. He can change his student’s lives.
38-A geologist الجیولوجى
My dad is a geologist. He studies the ground and the rocks. He studies what is under the ground.
He finds special metals. It is an interesting job.
39-Fisherman's job وظیفة الصیاد
There is an old fisherman in my village. He likes his job. He sells fresh fish. My mum always buys
fish from him.
40-Benban Solar Park محطة بنبان للطاقة الشمسیة
Benban Solar Park is in Aswan. It opened in 2018. It can make a lot of electricity. It's one of the
largest solar power farm in the world.
41-Renewable energy resources مصادر الطاقة المتجددة
Renewable energy resources are everywhere. We can make electricity from wind, water and the
sun. They don't make pollution. A solar farm needs a lot of sunshine. A wind farm needs a big space.
To make wave, energy we need the sea
42-The farmer الفلاح
The farmer works on a farm. He wakes up early. He grows fruits and. vegetables. He raises animals
like chickens, cows, goats and sheep
43-Horses الخیول
Horses have large eyes. They have strong teeth. They eat grass. They drink fresh water. They
are fast.
44-The germination process عملیة الانبات
We put a seed in soil. The seed needs sunlight. It needs water to grow. The roots grow under the
soil.
Teacher المدرس
My mother is a teacher. She works for many hours. . She works at school every day.
It’s hard work. It’s exciting. I love my teachers.
remove_circleمواضيع مماثلة
لا يوجد حالياً أي تعليق
privacy_tip صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى