مدرس اون لايندخول

تدريبات نوفمبر انجليزي Connect 5 خامسة ابتدائي الترم الاول 2023

Connect 5 November Exercises on u 4 and 5 (A)    2022 
تدريبات نوفمبر  انجليزي Connect 5 خامسة ابتدائي الترم الاول 2023

2- Read and choose the correct answer: (4 )  A
1-Logy is wearing a ………………. Dress. It has a red and black lines all over it.
a-spotted                                                         b-stripped                                            c-costume
2-Ahmed…………………………his black shirt last Monday.
a-packs                                                         b-packed                                                 c-packing
3-……………..Mum wash the white shirt.
a-Is                                                                   b-has                                                   c-Did
4-My scarfs ……………………… cotton.
a-made of                                                         b-are made of                                    c-is made of
B
1-It can…………………cool in the evening.
a-is                                                                      b-was                                                   c-be

2-one of the books……………………….red
a-were                                                                 b-are                                                  c-is
3-They went to the library …………………books
a-to read                                                              b-reading                                            c-read
4-Where does Egypt lie ………………..map
a-in                                                         b-at                                            c-on
C
1- I would like……………………rice, please.
a-a                                                         b-some                                            c-any
       2-How ………………………buying some carrots?
a-long                                                     b-about                                      c-o
        3-I went to a football………………………
a-court                                                         b-pitch                                            c-peach
       4- Sama has white……………………on her two hands.
               a-belt                                                         b-gloves                                            c-hat
D
1- We    ……………………… making a cake yesterday at 2pm,
a-were                                                         b-was                                            c-are
         2-A green house is made of ………………
              a-paper                                                         b-cloth                                            c-glass
          3-When something is ……………………… , it’s untidy and dirty.
            a-clean                                                         b-healthy                                            c-messy
         4-My ……………………..hurts , I will see a doctor.
       a-book                                                         b-lesson                                            c-throat

تدريبات نوفمبر  انجليزي Connect 5 خامسة ابتدائي الترم الاول 2023 169
تدريبات نوفمبر  انجليزي Connect 5 خامسة ابتدائي الترم الاول 2023 253
تدريبات نوفمبر  انجليزي Connect 5 خامسة ابتدائي الترم الاول 2023 350

للتحميل وورد من هنا 
https://www.mediafire.com/file/69bd1rlouy5eaei/Connect+5+Nov++Exercises+on+u+3+and+4.docx/file
remove_circleمواضيع مماثلة
لا يوجد حالياً أي تعليق
privacy_tip صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى