مدرس اون لايندخول

امتحان لغة انجليزية للدبلوم الثانوي الزراعي

A. Set Books
1)Choose the correct answer from a, b, c  or d :  
1- I have been studying English ……….. ten years .
   a) for                       b) since                       c) just                       d) yet
2- We need to ………… young animals to prevent diseases .
   a) precaution          b) medicine                 c) vaccinate            d) limit
3- A farmer is someone …….. grows crops and rears animals .
   a) when                    b) what                       c) who                    d) which
4- Some plants are not ……….. because they make you ill if you eat them .
   a) eat                         b) eating                    c) ate                      d) edible
5- …………. helps students make a lot of progress .
   a) Invention              b) Motivation      n    c) Insulation         d) Grammar
6- You should reduce the amount of ………. which you use at home .
   a) energy                   b) work                      c) bacteria            d) allergy
7- ……….. you alter these shirts for me, please ? They're very small .
   a) Mustn't                  b) Should                  c) Can                   d) Must
8- Most fresh milk goes through a process of ……….. to kill the germs in it .
   a) consumption           b) pasteurization     c) churning          d) vaccination
2) Complete the sentences below with words from the list :  
warranty – scarcity – invention – allergy – genes – protective – labels
1- The ……… on these trousers say large but they're really small .
2- The Computer is probably the greatest …………. of the 20th century .
3- It is necessary for you to wear …….. clothing when using chemicals .
4- In many countries of Africa there is a ………. of water which leads to lack of food .
5- When you buy a new tractor; make sure that you get at least a one-year ……. .  
3) Do as shown in brackets  :
1- He isn't at home because the light is off .                                    ( Use : can't )
2- The phone (ring) while she was doing her homework .             ( Correct the verb )
3- This is the letter . It has all the information you need .             ( Use : Which )
4- " I don't have enough time to play " Ali said to Ramy .           ( Change to reported speech )
B. Language functions
4) Supply the missing parts in the following dialogue :
       Mr. Adel is interviewing Nasser Ibrahim .
Mr. Adel : Good morning . Have a seat .
Nasser     : Good morning .
Mr. Adel : Now, let me see . You are Nasser Ibrahim .
Nasser     : ………….(1)………….. .
Mr. Adel : ………….(2)………….. ?
Nasser     : English and Mathematics .
Mr. Adel : Do you want to know which department the job is in ?
Nasser     : ………….(3)…………… .  
5) Choose the suitable from to say in each of the following situations :
1- You want to drink milk not tea .
  a- Tea, please.                                                           b- I'd rather drink tea .
  c- I prefer milk to tea .                                            d- I prefer tea to milk .
2- Someone helped you .
  a- I'm sorry                  b- Thank you           c- Very good              d- Here it is .
3- You ask some about his address .
  a- Do you know my address ?                             b- Can I tell you my address ?
  c- Can you Know my address ?                          d- Could you tell me your address ?
c. Reading Comprehension
6) Read the following text and answer the question :
      Finding a job is often difficult for a young person today . But it will be easier if you follow these steps . First you have to  decide what kind of job you like to do . You should then talk to your friends and your family about it, and also to some people with different kinds of jobs . Next , you need to write resume about your education and your earlier jobs . It should be carefully written . Then, you are ready to start looking for a job .
     The job may not be easy . You have to spend many hours at work . There are usually more things waiting, you may have to work overtime . You may have to go somewhere . Even when you are very tired you may have to think carefully .
A) Answer the following questions :  
    1- What is the first step to look for a job ?
    2- Who should you talk to about finding a job ?
    3- What does a young person need to write before looking for a job ?
B) Are these sentences, according to the passage, true (√ ) or false (X) :
    1- Finding a job gives you a lot of freedom to work .                 (       )
    2- Overtime is additional time to normal working hours .        (       )
    3- The fact that you are tired at times allows for mistakes .      (       )
D. Writing
7) Write a paragraph of 4 sentences on :
          Safety at work
  Guiding words :
         Protective clothing  -   chemicals/If   -   wash   -   water/put   -  shelf  -  children/ If   -  feel   -   doctor/
E)Translation
9) A) Translate into Arabic :                                                                                                  
   1- Egypt grows the best cotton in the world .
   2- Toshka Project is carried out to reclaim areas of the desert.
B )Translate into English:                                                                                                            
بنى السد العالى لتخزين المياة للرى .

انتهت الاسئلة
remove_circleمواضيع مماثلة
لا يوجد حالياً أي تعليق
privacy_tip صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى